Morgan is finally on the road to recovery. She's had strep twice in the last month and then got another virus within days after the two bouts of strep. She's going stir crazy as she wants to play with her baby brother, but we will only let her kiss the top of his head. She's ready for some big sister time. She's adjusting rather well, even after being an only child for almost five years. She has her moments of reverting backwards, but for the most part she's doing really well. I think most of her "crankiness" is due to not feeling 100% for so long. Her teachers at school haven't noticed a change in her, which is good.
Brody is eating, peeing, pooping and sleeping. A normal baby. He had a check up at one week old for his jaundice and he pulled through it with no problems. He goes next week for his 1 month checkup (ALREADY!!) and his one month pictures. And of course, he and Morgan will have pictures taken on St. Patrick's day in their respective shirts!!
Bob is working his tail off as usual, at work and here at home. Me, on the other hand, am enjoying my maternity leave for a few more weeks. I am going to work some hours at home starting next week, so I can extend my leave a bit longer. I have a great boss at work that said she will work with me so I can stay at home as long as possible. My current day consists of changing diapers, watching Brody, feeding Brody, watching Brody, letting the dog out, watching Brody, doing a little picking up around the house, watching Brody, watching tv, watching Brody...oh and letting Brody sleep while I am watching him. He's even resting on the desk in my arms as I write this blog.
Happy Friday the 13th...it's not an unlucky day in this house!! Have I said that I LOVE my life???
No comments:
Post a Comment