Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well, here it is...Brody finally rolled over on Friday! And in the two full days that he's been rolling over, he's finally able to pull his arm out from under himself on Sunday!! And he's scootching his tushy up in the air, as he would to crawl!! You have to wait for a bit before you see him roll over, but he eventually does it! Morgan is so excited every time he rolls over and then she showers him with compliments! What a great big sister!!
And today he had his first fruit, avocado...you should have seen the look he was giving me. Are you kidding me Mom? But he kept opening his mouth for more! It was really cute. Bob couldn't believe that I was actually feed him avocado. Maybe Brody won't be quite the picky eater that Morgan can be at times.
For some reason when I plug our digital camera in, the pictures won't download. So I am waiting, albeit not patiently, for a card reader. So that's why there have been so many videos and no pictures lately. Look for LOTS of pictures when I receive the card reader. Thanks again to Mom for the Flip Video camera...none of this would be possible without her!

Well Brody is calling for me to go and play with him...TTFN (ta ta for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment