Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Silliness as of late...

Morgan comes downstairs today and says...do I look like a real cowgirl today? (she's wearing a black and pink Disney Princess "sweat" suit and black cowgirl boots.) There is no way to say no; she just looks too cute!!

Brody is entertained by a washcloth on his head, a popsicle stick and pieces of paper... and we buy expensive toys why?

Lacey can't quit figure out which toys are hers and which ones are Brody's...oh wait...neither can Brody. :)

Morgan would prefer to have PE at school than art because "I am not a fan of coloring..."

Why is it funny to a baby, when they have a mouthful of food and then blow a raspberry? AND when they are doing something they aren't supposed to, are told "NO" SMILE at you and then continue going back to what they weren't supposed to be doing??

Morgan asked me to read her the SKYSCRAPER book while we were in the car one day. And I am thinking...skyscraper? When have we read a book about skyscrapers? I was thinking...maybe Dr. Seuss' "Oh the places you'll go?" No...we haven't read that one. ...did one of the books we have for Brody have skyscrapers in it? No...so I asked her what else was in the story. She said you know, the one about the guy that eats frogs. I started laughing hysterically....
The story she was thinking of is about Jar Jar Binks (from Star Wars) and it mentions that Luke SKYWALKER, came to help Jar Jar Binks in the story. Hee hee...bless her heart!!

And I love how, even though she's five and a big girl...she still says "bertend" instead of "pretend." I wish she still said stunks instead of skunks...but she's figured that one out. And my all time favorite...when she first could sing Twinkle Twinkle little star...she would sing it.
"Twinkle Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so so." And that was it. That's where she would stop. Still to this day, when she sings Twinkle twinkle, I can still hear her sing "so so" in my head. Have I said lately that she's growing up too fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment