Thursday, April 29, 2010

Early birthday present and other stuff




We decided to give Morgan an early birthday present. We took her to the mall without her knowing the reason why. As you can see, she was a bit leery in the beginning, but she was a trooper!! She has cleaned her ears three times a day, all by herself and is being extrmely responsible. WE are quite proud of her! She can't wait to change from her flower earrings to her Hello Kitty earrings in five weeks!!

This Sunday, we will be having her school friends here for a princess birthday party!! Thirteen girls including Morgan for makeup, nails painted and a craft project!! OY! What have I done? Thankfully, I will have help from Mom and some friends!! Not sure that I could handle it alone!! I think I will need a drink or twenty when it's over...just to settle my nerves!! :) Actually, I think I have it planned pretty well! All the girls RSVP'd...think that's a record!! I will take pictures and video too!!
Here are some random pix...Morgan likes to get ahold of the camera...let's see if you can guess which ones she took...There are also two that just crack me up!! When I was a kid...my mom used to tease me that if I didn't behave...she was going to rotate me in the dryer...

No comments:

Post a Comment