In Grand Cayman, we went to the city of Hell (where I was GOING to mail Christmas cards...but left them aboard the ship...whoops), to the sea turtle farm and then we traveled by boat to a shallow part in the ocean to swim with stingrays. It was amazing! We were able to feed them, pet them and hold them. I wasn't able to take any pictures as my camera wasn't waterproof and I didn't think ahead. For me, that was the best part of the whole trip.
Port in Grand Cayman
Port in Grand Cayman
It tickled me to see Christmas decorations and I was in shorts...I know...I need to get out more!!
Turtle about a month old






In Cozumel, Bob and I went different ways. He went deep sea fishing and there were 5 people on board and only three fish (I think he said wahoos) were caught. I took a Mexican cuisine class, which could have been more appropriately named a dump and pour class. Everything was premeasured, cut, sliced, diced ahead of time. Chef Luis was hysterical and extremely entertaining! After the dump and pour, I spend about an hour on the beach, drinking margaritas and enjoying the ocean/weather for December.
First day onboard






No comments:
Post a Comment