Saturday, February 5, 2011

This is what I get for not paying attention...

I was sitting at the computer and I heard the toilet seat slam. I didn't think anything of it as Brody is known for going around to the bathrooms and doing this...yes it's a daily thing with him. And then I heard him playing with a few knickknacks in the bathroom. Yet, not something to be concern about, or so I had thought. Now, this had been, ooohhh, 10 minutes, tops. I knew where he was and I didn't hear splashing water, so I didn't think anything of it. At least, he wasn't playing in the toilet! All of a sudden, Brody is next to me..."Hi Mama..." I couldn't do anything but laugh and then go get the camera. On the way to getting the camera, I looked into the bathroom, and to see a LOT on my powdered makeup all over the floor, yes on Brody too. My mascara is what is all over his face. I had forgotten I had left my makeup bag in the sink and Mr. Man decided to climb on the toilet and put makeup on himself!!

Please notice the powder on his shirt and pants.
After the priceless "shots" were taken, I took him up to his room and had him stand in front of his mirror so he could see his "masterpiece." He looked at himself, and said "oh yuck" and got a wipe out of the wipe warmer. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thankfully, except for the powder all over the floor, he didn't get into any other makeup and smear it everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment