Saturday, September 17, 2011

2nd soccer game

We switched over to CYC soccer this year, in hopes that Morgan would get on a team and grow with them. So she's back on an all girls team this year.

Today was their second game and wow...it was a fun game to watch. Morgan scored 1 goal, played goalie for a bit and played her heart out. Four team members were gone on Girl Scout weekend, so it was a long game for the girls that played. Morgan was tired at the end but when the ball came her way, she hustled, even though you could tell she was DONE! I think her goal was the second to last of the game! I believe the final score was 6-0.

And see...here is a picture AND a video of her playing....

Oh wait...I didn't take any....at least they were in the stroller and not at home. And I am sure I had a few upset parents with me. The little boy decided to charge onto the field twice and I wasn't quite fast enough to get him. Oh well...too busy watching the game I guess. :)


Here are a few random pictures from my girlfriend's and my trip to Puerto Vallarta. We had such a good time. Dreams was just that...a dream. Lots of giggling, chatting and girly time. We were basically pool/beach bums for the entire time. Eat, drink and be merry were we!

A view from our room

Just the two of us
A little friend from the area joined us for dinner

And completely off the topic....here's a picture of Boomer. He's about 60-65 lbs now. He still has a bit of the poodle cut (which I can't stand) but he's still cute anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment