Monday, February 20, 2012

Cliff notes of the last few months...

Here are pictures from the McWhorter side of the family (Morgan is avoiding the videos)


Here are pictures from our house Christmas morning

Here is one of my little man, Morgan with pink hair, Boomer with his Christmas present (ignore the really bad haircut.)
Bob and his foot and hip incision
Amelia's dedication into church, along with her birth pictures again :P Never get enough of that sweet little face


Snip-it from Morgan's second grade concert

One of Morgan's stories was picked out by the principal to go on display for the month...very big deal! Some may call it cheating...but since Bob is working at home until March sometime, I get very little time at the home computer. Plus with him mostly out of commission...by the end of the day I am worn out.
I will do better once he's completely mobile again!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment