Friday, May 8, 2009

Family updates:

Morgan is going to be five tomorrow and I know I have said it before...where in the world has the time gone?? So Happy birthday a day early to my baby girl!! You are not only beautiful but you are so smart...I am so proud of you!!

And on Monday she is going to have her tonsils out. Since October, she's had strep six times and finally the tonsils can come out. And the two previous years we have dealt with ear infections and two sets of tubes, so hopefully once the tonsils are out, then she will be healthy except for the common cold. Knock on wood

On Brody's 2 month check up, he was up to almost 13 lbs and grown three inches since birth. Never mind that he's 11 weeks old today so that information is a little behind...Better late than never...right?? But he is sleeping about eight hours a night, so I am a happy camper!!

Bob is being the wonderful husband and daddy as usual...so nothing new there. He is going fishing in KY with my uncle the week of the 18th and I know he's excited!! He will catch up with family down there and bring his mom "back to her home state" while he's there too. They should have a good time. I saw the cutest romper that I thought about getting for Brody yesterday..."A bad day fishing with Daddy is better than a day shopping with Mommy."

I still have about two weeks until I have to back into the office. I am lucky to have been home this long. I work about four hours a day at home; Although it's going to be hard to go back, I am thankful that I still have a job!! I am slowly losing the baby weight, although not as quickly as I want, but I know, I know, in due time. Twelve months on (fertility meds) and twelve months off...isn't that right???

Bob and I are planning an day/evening away while Morgan is in Florida in June. This will be our first date since Brody has been born. My mom has agreed to take care of Brody for the overnight...(please sleep well that night Brody). We are heading to Alton, IL and going to Fast Eddies for the evening. And I am sure we will take in some shops over there and probably the Casino for a bit too. I might even agree to do some fishing as well before we head home. :)

Come on summer...we are waiting for you to come!! Take care and love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment