Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hospital again...

I was awakened this morning by Miss Morgan whimpering in the bathroom. When I went to check on her, she had been throwing up blood and it was all over the bathroom. It was bright red and eventually dark red...(sorry for the details). I yelled to Bob and he came running and decided to take her to the emergency room. The ER doctor figured out that the scab had fallen off, caused a blood clot and was bleeding into her stomach. Morgan's ENT came in and cauterized it at 5:30AM this morning. They were in and out in about 20 minutes. We came home a little while ago. She's sore in her arm and her throat and is sleeping thanks to Tylenol w/codeine and Tylenol.
Not that this is any new news to us, but yet again, she does NOT like to have a hug on her arm or leg (blood pressure cuff) nor does she like IVs...not that I can blame her. Bob was my hero. He does well under these types of circumstances and prevailed yet once again. He really should become a nurse, but I can't seem to convince him. He takes charge and is clear thinking!! So thanks to my honey, yet again!!
I have her recital to put up later, but right now, since both of the kids are sleeping...that's were I am headed too. It's a long day since 2:30AM.
g'night...

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that everyone is back at home, doing OK and getting some rest.

    ReplyDelete