Deep down we knew that the doctors couldn't do anything for baby teeth, but we go anyway. The emergency room doctor looks as Brody's mouth and feels around to see if anything else has gone wrong, and doesn't find anything. After a while, she talks with a pediatric dentist and he says they really won't do anything for baby teeth. We are to expect the the other tooth that was jammed up and backwards will probably turn brown but shouldn't affect the adult teeth.
Brody was still having some bleeding seven hours afterwards, but seemed to be doing fine. The tooth came out root and all. Tooth fairy will be coming early for him! Only have to wait, oh, about five more years until his tooth comes in. And i have already forewarned Bob, I will be having a tooth party when that tooth decides to comes in. So until then, he will look like a hillbilly. But a cute hillbilly!

And Morgan was an awesome big sister today! She doted on him before and after her soccer game as well as after her nap. She played with him for a very long time! I was very proud of her. Lots of giggles between the two of them. Made a mommy's heart grow beyond belief!!
Thankfully Brody is sleeping soundly. Let's hope Bob and I do too. Let's just say, it was a long and stressful day...we are both worn out. I am glad he decided to take the day off and be home with us.
Morgan had a soccer game and from what I understand, it was very chilly. Her team hasn't had the best of track records this season...but she loves to play.
Doggie is barking to come inside...that's all from here...Howard Demiere!
No comments:
Post a Comment