Brody has tubes put in this week after having six ear infections since November. When the doctor finished the surgery, he came out and said there was a lot of fluid in his ears, so this should help him feel better. Like most of us, Brody didn't do well coming out of anesthesia. It took him about an hour to get his head clear and fussing the whole time. Poor baby. But after two naps for the day,
he was back to his old self again. And since the tubes, he's been sleeping through the night again! Yeah for Mom...oh I mean...Yeah for Brody!!
Today Morgan participated in the Read, Right and Run 1.2 mile Marathon in Forest Park. We had thunderstorms early in the morning and I wasn't sure if the race would take place or not. But by the time we arrived at the park, the storms were gone. AND THERE WAS MUD!! Let's just say Morgan and I were a bit of a mess by the time the morning was finished. Anyway, they had a closed off course in which only the children were able to run on. I think the announcer said there were 4000 kids participating this year. Morgan has been practicing for this marathon every Tuesday after school in her fitness club, knowing at the end of the session there would be this race. She was one of 25 or so from her school that participated. She was having fun with her friends and I know she enjoys running. I think she enjoys short distance more but she did great! I am proud of her!
he was back to his old self again. And since the tubes, he's been sleeping through the night again! Yeah for Mom...oh I mean...Yeah for Brody!!
Today Morgan participated in the Read, Right and Run 1.2 mile Marathon in Forest Park. We had thunderstorms early in the morning and I wasn't sure if the race would take place or not. But by the time we arrived at the park, the storms were gone. AND THERE WAS MUD!! Let's just say Morgan and I were a bit of a mess by the time the morning was finished. Anyway, they had a closed off course in which only the children were able to run on. I think the announcer said there were 4000 kids participating this year. Morgan has been practicing for this marathon every Tuesday after school in her fitness club, knowing at the end of the session there would be this race. She was one of 25 or so from her school that participated. She was having fun with her friends and I know she enjoys running. I think she enjoys short distance more but she did great! I am proud of her!




No comments:
Post a Comment